Terms and conditions of use
The term “Careyi” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user of our website.
- The contents of the pages of this site are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party make any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on this site will meet your specific requirements.
- This site contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this site, which are not owned by or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the site.
- Unauthorized use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional information. They do not mean that we endorse these sites. We have no responsibility for the content of linked sites. Your use of this site and any dispute arising from your use of the website is subject to the laws of the province of Quebec, Canada.